1956 – The Madison Park Volunteer Fire Company was Incorporated after the Residents determined there was a need for better Fire Protection. The original members of the Fire Company took out mortgages on their houses to acquire the Land that the Firehouse still sits on today. The Original members began construction on the Original wing of the fire house using their own hands.
July 1956 – Engine 401 a 1936 Seagrave Pumper was Purchased from the South Amboy Independent Fire Company for 750.00.
1958 – Constrcution was completed on the Original Fire House.